Thursday, January 24, 2008

T&C apply

Terms & Conditions:
1. There is a minimum order of 100 pieces for every order

2. I do not do delivery unless customers are willing to pay but it is also limited to West area only. Else, you can collect it from me at Bukit Batok West Mall Shopping Centre. (Meeting time will be arranged individually)

3. Please allow 1-2days for goodies to be done upon order confirmation

4. I can customise your order if you want as long as it does not compromise the taste of the goodies. (e.g. more cornflakes, more chocolate...etc)

5. To confirm order, you are required to make 50% initial payment

6. I can post your goodies to you thru Registered mail, but all costs will be borne by customers. 6. To place your orders, please email to imbecilee@gmail.com with your personal details

7. For all enquiries, please forward them to my email as well, thanks!

No comments: